Consumers - Oilheat Benefits
Oilheat is convenient, dependable, and environmentally-friendly
... which is why so many people use it to heat their home. Here are seven reasons why homeowners rely on Oilheat for complete comfort:
- Oilheat Is Convenient: With heating oil, you have control over your heat. Oilheat customers have their fuel source stored safely in a corrosion-resistant storage tank on their property and do not have to worry about disruptions in their fuel supply. Also, with Oilheat you only pay for the fuel that you use.
- Oilheat Is Dependable: There are over 50 oil producing countries, and the U.S. is not dependent on any one country or region for its supply. In addition, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in the United States has a capacity of over 727 million barrels — the world's largest emergency crude oil stockpile.
- Oilheat Is About Choice: Oilheat dealers offer customers a variety of valuable services — automatic delivery, service agreements, budget plans, plus the latest in heating equipment. You can choose from a menu of home comfort full-service capabilities that are affordable, valuable, and tailored to your needs.
- Oilheat Is Environmentally-Friendly: Oilheat is non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and biodegradable; therefore it does not pose a threat to the environment should a storage tank experience a release.
- Oilheat Storage Tanks are Safe: Modern tanks are designed with corrosion-resistant materials to make them safer and more leak-proof than ever before. In the U.S., all underground residential heating oil tanks, regardless of size, are exempt from all federal and most state regulations.
- Oilheat Means Personal Service: Local Oilheat dealers provide courteous, prompt, personal attention!
- Oilheat Means Satisfying Comfort: When you use Oilheat to heat your home, you can be sure of cozy, comfortable, uninterrupted warmth all season long.